Wednesday 28 November 2012

Elaine and myself trundled over to London for the JISC Programme meeting last week.

It was my first one so it was a nice chance to get to meet the other institutions in the programme, which was nice.

Before
After
We started the day off with an exercise centred around reflection on the various aspects of our projects; these categories were 'things that made me think', 'heartfelt issues', 'things I see with new eyes', 'things I was to shout about', 'thing I find hard to stomach' and then a look at next steps.



Next we assessed some cookies!
After lunch it was time work in groups to discuss issues and topics that were relevant to the institution and their project.  As once of project outputs is aggregator website demonstrator for the 'Creative Assembly', this was an excellent opportunity to catch up with the other creative institutions to discuss our progress and obtain feedback


After discussing at length the web specification the creative assembly decided to offer to present at the JISC show and tell in January, where we will have the demonstrator to show...and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment